Friday, August 15, 2008

Starting a blog...

Hello everyone,

I've decided to try "blogging" so I hope you join me! I have no idea what to expect so this should be a fun ride. I'll start by telling you a little about my family. I'm married to a great husband - Phil - since January of 2000. And we have an adorable little boy - Wendell - who was born in December of 2006 (you can do the math to find out how old he is : ) We live in the great state of Iowa, all of us born and raised here. I'm a proud stay at home mom during the day and have a very interesting job at night... I get paid to sleep during the overnight (and yes, I do sleep) at a house with three ladies who have disabilities. I also work a couple of hours in the morning getting them out the door to their day programs and then I go home around 8:30am when Phil goes to work at the local TV station. So I work 2 full time jobs.. and the best is being at home with Wendell. My husband and I like to garden, read, and (for the time being) exercising. We love to cook and try new things so if you have any new, fun and somewhat healthy recipes, we'd love to try them! Enough about me, I'd like to get to know you... hope to hear from you soon! Heather


** Attached is the most recent picture of Wendell being silly, he's wearing Phil's work goggles while eating his pancake for breakfast.

2 comments:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Awesome! I'm impressed already. I like the cute title. Let me know if you have any questions. Our blog is still evolving as I discover new things. :o)

Sarah Craft said...

Love the blog, Heather. I'm looking forward to reading more. By the way, we FINALLY ordered a new computer so in about three weeks I will be as technologically savy as the rest of the modern world.