Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Who's that doggie in the window?





Ruff, ruff... it's Wendell, dressed in his Halloween costume. We had the joy of surprising my grandparents and a few other people as well. Phil and I also dressed up so when we knocked they didn't know who we were. Since we traveled an hour to see them without calling then they didn't expect us. I don't have any pictures of Phil and me in our costumes but my mom took some.. maybe I'll post them when I get a copy, depending on how dorky we look.


The second picture was just too funny not to grab the camera. Wendell and I went out to an apple orchard yesterday and this is what he did on his way home. I pulled 12 apples out of his car seat. I ordered a "bushel" of apples and really didn't know how much that was.. so now I have two boxes loaded up (you can see one of them in the picture) and a lot of work ahead of me. I'm hoping to make applesauce, apple pie and apple crisp. And hopefully freeze some apples for this winter. Let me know if you have any good recipes that includes apples.



** And no, this doggie is NOT for sale : )





1 comment:

Sarah Craft said...

Great pics, Heather! Wendell always looks like he is having SO much fun!! Kate told me to tell him "HI!"