Tuesday, March 12, 2013

the big wedding project

Remember this?  

It was suppose to be a tease into my latest crafty project.

I think the pictures explain themselves.










My mom made this quilt about 13 years ago out of the leftover 
fabric she had used to make my bridesmaids dresses. (Go mom!)

It has sat around most of the last 13 years.  
After looking through our wedding tub on our anniversary this past January, I fell in love with it  



Thanks Phil!







 That's me and Phil, a genuine smile after we were married.  So young and so happy.. and still are!





1 comment:

charla said...

Very nice idea! I am pretty sure that has left over bride dress fabric in it too. Remember when the bottom of your dress wasnt working & instead of redoing, i sent you out to buy me another bolt of fabric? We had white everywhere in that apartment! Sweet sweet memories! <3