Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hunt vacation 2013

Hunt Vacation/Race

Phil signed up for a Olympic distance triathlon in Winona, Minnesota.  He raced on Sunday morning but packet pickup was Saturday.  We left Saturday and returned on Monday. Splurging and going to a hotel 'with a pool'.


I asked Wendell what was one thing
he wanted to do for vacation? 

Go to a pool

I asked Harlie what was one thing
she wanted to do for vacation?

Go to a park

Well, that was pretty easy.




Wendell has been fascinated with the camera - pictures, video, and audio recordings.  20 Years from now I'll watch/listen to some of these and be in shock.  heck, I could be naked, breast feeding, or on the phone gossiping and not know I was being taped.  

Well, isn't that family cute...



 The largest playground I've EVER seen. 
This slide was three stories high! 
Harlie hit the jackpot on that one!


 Daddy's race


 It would not be a vacation if I did
 not take a picture of Phil driving. 
I'm starting to collect, should make
a photo album of what I have.
 Woops.. but I must say I think the
picture (above) is quite artistic.





 And I have to have some goofy picture of me somewhere..
I think I look better goofy than serious.  Seriously.
The kids and I got the pool mostly to ourselves. 
Unfortunately, or fortunately, the hot tub was broken
so we got our own little pool for the three of us.




Well, that's all. 
There wasn't much to our vacation other than
 the race, a hotel, park, and eating at a local pizza place. 

Next time,  I want a vacation I think I'll go alone : )


It does make me think,
if I went on vacation,
just what would I do?

No comments: