Saturday, January 4, 2014

fun?, fun, brrrr.. fun

Just got some more pictures off my phone and have to say this picture will be etched in my memory forever.  
DOC APPT
This past year I made the kids' physical all at one time and you would have thought it was party time when the nurse told them to strip down.  This picture is only a 'snapshot' of what happened.  If they'd had a disco ball and some music they'd have been in heaven.   In a private setting, I can show you some more humorous pictures.




STEM FESTIVAL
This year the Waterloo schools had a STEM festival.  Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.  It was free so I took the kids and a babysitter.  On a side note, I've found that I like taking the kids to things like this but it's hard to keep track of all of them and to let them all enjoy themselves so I hired a babysitter which worked well.  We teamed up and zoned the defense with Ali wondering and the kids playing.  All three kids seemed to enjoy it so I hope they do it again.



SNOW IS HERE!!  Once the first real snow hit the kids begged to go sledding.  Ali is not such a fan but she will sit and watch.



I made a tunnel this year for the kids to go through.  We need a little more snow on top so I can make the hole bigger.


This is our compost bin full of leaves.  They sat in there and played a bit.



Amazingly our kids love to play outside even when it's cold.  I hope next year Ali is a bit more of an outside person... either way for now she still needs constant supervision so we're not usually out there too long.

No comments: