Tuesday, March 4, 2014

snow shoeing


Hartman Reserve had a snow shoe night so Phil and I took Harlie and Wendell snowshoeing for the first time.  We weren't sure how it would go but they did great!  Harlie fell a lot as she was learning how to use them and Wendell was able to handle them quite well.  I didn't think about it being dark and they might get scared but they did pretty well.


I kind of wonder if I could make my own.... kind of like basket weaving?




 There was fun inside as well.


Both kids requested we take their picture.



Nice face Harlie!





We attempted to get a family picture and this is the best we could do.. sorry Wendell!


Wendell and Phil did a second loop but Harlie wanted to be done after the first one.  So we went inside playing games at the tables and ate popcorn.


A fun night!  I hope to snow shoe some more.. and will be more excited when all of us can do it, maybe in a few years.


1 comment:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

How fun! I would like to try snowshoeing sometime.