Friday, December 5, 2008

cute couple? cute boots?

Wendell has lots of "girl friends" that he plays with but pictured above is Kate, the girl that Wendell has hugged and kissed the most, yes I said kissed. I think he has kissed her once, and she kissed him once or twice. They used to hug off and on but this last play date, Wendell tried to wrestle with Kate but I don't think she liked it. As you can see above by the kids' faces, the sledding date, wasn't quite the hit. Next time they want to go sledding, Sarah (Kate's mom) and I have agreed to hire a babysitter for the kids so us moms could have a fun time sledding.


Since sledding didn't go so well, along with playing at the park afterwards, we decided to come back to our place. As some of you know, Wendell has a thing for shoes, but most of you probably don't know that he loves girl shoes. Here is the latest of Wendell borrowing boots from his "girl friend" Kate. I guess he prefers the pink ones over his blue ones??
Future warning to Wendell's girl friends: keep your shoes on or he might borrow them, and usually he doesn't like to give them back.

3 comments:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

That is hilarious! I'm glad Emily's not the only one he steals shoes from. :o)

Sarah Craft said...

Heather I think you need to expand that warning. I recall Wendell taking shoes OFF Kate's feet. So really you should tell everyone to never wear shoes in or around your house...especially if you are a girl!!

charla said...

wendell, you make my day!!!!