Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa


Santa came to our house the other day to visit. We were sitting eating supper and all of a sudden Buster was barking like crazy... we noticed some dust coming out of our fireplace and we could hear some ruckus on the roof. We just sat and looked at each other wondering, could it be?

Ok, just kidding, we don't have a fireplace but Santa did come to our back door and knocked. Either way it was fun. We have survived 3 family Christmas' and a birthday party over the weekend. There were good moments and frustrating moments.. just like any other year.

I hope that each of you can spend some time reflecting on the true meaning of Christmas and that is about a precious baby being born over 2,000 years ago. I know personally, Jesus, is a best friend to me. He is always listening to me and helping me get through the tough times in my life, he is my mentor and guides me in life. I am never alone in this world, even when Phil's at work and Wendell's napping. I always have a shoulder to cry on. So of course, in honor of my friend. Thanks Jesus, and Happy Birthday!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Becky Bartlett said...

Merry Christmas, Hunts!!