Monday, October 12, 2009

break from blogging

As you can all see, I've taken a break from blogging... kind of unintentional but might become more intentional. Life with two kiddo's is a constant busyness. A friend of mine said the other day that I was putting out fires left and right.. well that is my new life. That and some days I feel like I'm being pecked to death by a chicken. Every time I start an email, blog, something I want to do and then something (or someone) interrupts. Every time I put in an email that the kids are sleeping then one of them wakes up before I've finished the email. Both kids have radars and they are tuned up on high right now so life has been busy. I think Wendell is awake from his nap so I need to go.

For now, I'm signing off, maybe some night when Phil's around then I can post some cute stories and pictures but for now.. I'll attend to my family. And I think that is a good choice ~ someday I'll miss this craziness.

No comments: