Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cute and Adorable

Most kids in general are cute and adorable but I think we all find our own kids to rank at the top... I wonder if it just gets better with grand kids? I've always said I want grand kids but not so sure about kids... well, turns out I don't mind the kids after all.


Here is example #1 of Cute and Adorable


They probably aren't safe with 50+ lbs in the crib but they sure are cute, and it's neat seeing Wendell as a big brother. This is what I found when Harlie woke up from one of her naps today after Wendell ran up to comfort her.


Not sure this is cute and adorable but it's funny... I thought I'd take a moment and check my email. Next thing I know, I have a partner in crime. We look like we belong at a coffee house or computer lab.

No comments: