Monday, August 22, 2011

so angry right now

If this blogger doesn't get any easier then I might be done. I just typed a huge post and it then went to error and I lost everything I typed... apparently not saving with the autosave???

I like things when they work and my blog is just not working. If it's not the pictures, it's the typing, the placement, the organization... is it me or blogger?? It seemed so easy when I started but lately it has not worked well.. and I'm so mad right now I won't redo all that I did. I think I'm going to go cry now.

I think our updates with Windows and our McAfee security is causing some major issues and it takes a rocket scientist to find the solutions!

3 comments:

Sarah Craft said...

Sorry Heather! We should get together and check out this blogger stuff. Maybe we can figure out what problems you are having.

Heather's Henhouse said...

I will take any help.. I just posted my post from yesterday and it looks tacky but I'm so tired of it that it's going to stay. Something is better than nothing.

J-D-K-G said...

Heather-I agree! Since we updated our security features, I can no longer post blog posts from our laptop. I have to save and then my hubby posts them via his work computer. It's really aggravating!