Saturday, March 31, 2012

I can't believe my kids eat this!

almost done.. and loving it
 
gone in seconds.. totally loved it.

it



What is it?
  • tuna
  • mayo
  • eggs
  • spinach (chopped up)
  • shredded cheese
  • diced tomato
  • salt/pepper
All mixed up and then spread in a mulit-grain tortilla wrap


Last time, I got some onion in and they didn't notice, next time we're going to try some pickle relish.  Ha...ha.. I love getting my kids to eat healthy food.

I would have never guessed my kids would eat this but they had this when they went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Hunt a couple of months ago .. the kids gobbled it then.  So I've tried it here a few times and every time it's a hit.

Phil and I have really enjoyed wraps lately (a great summer food).  He has been making homemade guacamole (greek yogurt mixed with avocado, salt/onion/garlic powder).  He adds a variety of things with this from tuna to leftover salmon or chicken or sliced avocado. 

2 comments:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

That sounds really good, although I doubt my kids would touch it for a variety of reasons.

Sarah Craft said...

I am certain it would be a NO GO here. Although I'm glad your kids love it. CJ may consider eating it IF it were stuck to the bottom of her shoe and I told her not to touch it.