Thursday, March 15, 2012

my little harlie

For some reason, I've had a lot of affection for this little girl lately.  Even though she has her moments (which I still find amusing), she's still very sweet and cute.  Just looking her at times give me warm sweet fuzzies.  I think part of it is she just looks older lately.  And she's talking more.  And she's becoming a kind, sweet, loving girl.
here she is in my hat, and wearing a back pack.  bags have become one of her favorite 'toys'.

having a late night tea party, she loves to serve us 'tottee' (coffee) while we sit around at night time before bed

'wait' - something she says a lot with her hand up
instead of reading, this giant 1000 piece puzzle has kept me busy this past month.  i bought it at goodwill for $1 and it took me over a month to finish.  sure glad it's done though, it wore me out.  looks like it wore harlie out too : )   



2 comments:

Sarah Craft said...

She sure is growing up! CJ is thick into the typical two year old behavior. Perhaps I'll feel she is growing up too when she exits this dramatic phase. Can't wait to find out if baby #2 is a boy or girl!

Sarah Craft said...

Oops... I meant baby #3. You don't have long to wait!