Friday, May 11, 2012

She's finally here!

1 week and 1 day over due, as expected : )

Alveda (Ali) Grace Hunt
born on May 4th, 2012 at 9:46am





7lbs 10 oz.
20 3/4 inches long


at Covenant Hospital
room 385



my water broke at 5:30pm while out on a walk and contractions
started when I started packing my bags : ) about two hours later;
got to the hospital around 8:30pm

'may the forth be with you' (born May 4th) which is perfect for daddy,
our Star Wars fan

 

Wendell missed school that day, Grandma Charla told
him and Harlie that mommy and daddy were on a date


after she came out the doc handed her to Phil and said
 'girl or boy?'  dad said, girl! and then cut the cord


I think they're pretty excited..

along with the rest of us!

Praise God for all our  blessings!

2 comments:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Yes--Praise God! She's beautiful! I'm glad everything worked out well for you with the delivery timing (other than being overdue) since I know you were concerned about it. I'm looking forward to hearing more about life as a mom of three! :o)

Chelsea said...

What a cute blessing! Your hard days during pregnancy are finally over and those days are worth waiting. Congratulations! You are blessed with a beautiful and healthy little girl. Your two kids look very happy with their new sister.

*Chelsea Leis