Thursday, December 6, 2012

out of memory

Well, I just learned that I'm out of 'memory' space to save new pictures on my blog.  It will cost me $2.50 a month to continue doing this.  That equals $30 a year.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.  I love blogging but its tempting to just start a new one for free.  Or I can delete pictures off my blog to save more space but then they're gone from my old posts.

Ergg.. didn't see this coming.

For now.. my blog is on hold until I decide what I'm going to do.

Any other ideas?

2 comments:

charla said...

Take up a collection? I'm in for 5 bucks! :)

Becky Bartlett said...

I think everyone is 'out of space.' Several people I know have run into this - including me! Here was my thought.... my blog is my scrapbook. If I was making actual paper scrapbooks, I'd be spending a lot more than $30 on it. So I paid the money and will forge on. :)