Tuesday, April 22, 2014

random #2

I cleaned up our front porch and moved this chair out there.  Now I can sit and enjoy some of this spring! 
 


My little 'rangers'...our kids have been enjoying watching and then acting out 'Power Rangers'.  They don't really 'fight' but play around. 


I taught our rangers how to play checkers. 



Again?  Do I really look like this a lot?  The Hunt scowl is growing on me : )  (family joke)




My grandpa made this little 'doll' desk and it's perfect for Ali.
 
 
 
True randomness here.. I think I took the kids on a bike ride through downtown (yes I'm crazy and I can't remember if I had all three of them) but I know I took some pictures.  While riding my bike? I really don't remember.. but I know I was downtown taking pictures.




A (downtown) bone... nice.



At the library.




I don't know who did this but she sure doesn't mind.




Climbing trees.



The real deal.. a new past time of Wendell's.  I find him randomly across the street looking around, checking everything out at the park.




Little sis has to follow in his footsteps.


One of those days.. we had to get out so I took Ali to the mall. 



We walked out through Sears and she found this 'toy'.



Wendell and I took a kids cooking class at the YWCA.   Lots of green food.. (I don't recommend making green food for kids.) 



Yum... or not so yum. Fun!  Yes, Fun!



Ali's new fun outside.



Just being goofy.




Raking a small pile of leaves from last fall (and she jumped in them : )


No comments: