Tuesday, April 22, 2014

random #3

These actually aren't totally random.. I went in 'chronological order' on the date stamp; which appears to be out of whack. 
 
 
 
 
Like our other kids, she used to hate baths and now loves them!  Sometimes after I take a bath I let her take one.. just to give her something to do.  I bet she'll LOVE the little kiddy pool we'll get out again this summer!




Our super star.  Wendell got picked to be a leader.  I just happened to eat lunch with him that day so I got to see his reward at school.  Good job Wendell!


My mom sent this post card to me and it cracks me up.  You don't really have to know her to love the picture.  Her dog is named Kito and there she is driving him around. 




At the library...




Two pea's in a pod...


2P's in a pod arctic cat AKA monster truck (that we borrowed from our neighbors)




New craft project.. this is the before.  After is soon to come!



That's all for tonight.  I'm kind of caught up!  Now if I can just STAY caught up!...ha ha.. right.

1 comment:

Sarah Craft said...

Lots of good pictures in these past three posts. Good to see you back to blogging!