Wednesday, September 24, 2014

first day of school 2014

 It all happened so fast this year.  I'm not sure why but we left the house and poof they were gone.. it seemed surreal, almost.  They both had a great first day and seemed to enjoy their day.  Harlie said a few times she didn't want to go to school but now a month later she's doing just fine and no complaints (I kind of wonder if a neighbor kid said they didn't like school or something because she had never complained about school).  She has Mrs. Hammer which is the same teacher Wendell had and Wendell has Mrs. Frohwein who we think is a great fit for him.  He does well with calm and quiet and Harlie likes the loud and playful teachers.  We have parent teacher conferences coming up next month so I'm curious to see what they say about Harlie.   Riding the bus seems to be going fine, for now they have assigned seats and Wendell and Harlie sit together, kind of makes me snicker but I also wish they could sit with friends.




That's it!... apparently I didn't take very many pictures.

No comments: