Tuesday, November 11, 2014

FFA = fall, food and Alveda

Isn't fall beautiful?
I


I found this moth flying in our garden one day.  





We visited our friend Sarah at 'the farm'.  She has a huge garden and invited us out to explore.  They farm so the kids got to ride the gator as well.  We also went back a couple of weeks later and road the combine and tractor.  I'd never been in a combine myself so it was quite fun for us city folk!




Wendell gets a shiner... took a hit from a football.




Alveda and I love to get out for little walks during the day.   
This was our fun for a few days.. collecting things and putting them in the grocery cart.
 Recently we met an elderly neighbor, kind of nice to bring some light to someone's day.



Phil and I have elected to become fish eaters.  For a few years it was mostly tuna from the can and salmon fillets.  We've had hit and miss through the years but this round we tried scallops, and they were quite tasty (a bit expensive though).




On a bike ride.. (going to miss this when it gets cold out)

 Oh mom... leftovers again? 1/2 hamburger 1/2 hotdog, all on a hotdog bun.  



in the treehouse
Don't all 2 year old love to dump out their toys?
  some pretty funny faces lately
 a pencil between her eyes
 drink mom?  sure, why not.. (she spent two days drinking of this cup)
 help, mom?  umm.. those are doll pants and I don't think they fit
 what a nice smile : ) 
So I had beeper a couple of weekends ago and Phil had to work so we shipped the kids off to Grandma and Grandpa's.  While gone I took this picture because I glimpsed our future of empty nesting.  Note: two beer bottles in the back, two coffee mugs, chips and salsa, a work out watch, and the best one.. no dishes!  Phil and I will sit back relax, eat out, and exercise whenever we want!  Some days I can't wait but really, I know I'll miss the commotion as well!

 

No comments: