Saturday, January 24, 2009

176

176 is the heartbeat of the new little creation growing in my tummy. Yes, if you haven't heard, Wendell is going to be a big brother because I'm pregnant! As of tomorrow I will be 11 weeks along. I had our first official appointment yesterday and everything looks good. I even got an ultrasound so Phil and I got to see the 4.26 cm peanut and his/her heart beating away. So, I'm due August 16th.

For the most part, I feel pretty good most of the time. I just get tired in the afternoons but I think there are other factors that contribute to that. Overall, I'm one of the lucky ones when it comes to dealing with the first trimester.

I hope you enjoy the picture and we look forward to keeping you updated!


4 comments:

Sarah Craft said...

Hooray!! We can't wait to meet little Hunt. Congrats on the pregnancy!

Life of the Lorenzens said...

I'm glad to hear your appt went well!

Becky Bartlett said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's so exciting!!

Julie Ulven said...

So cool! Congratulations! What an amazing photo. Brought tears to my eyes. I love babies.