Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January Blues

Here are the latest pictures of our family. I hope you enjoy!

This first one is of Wendell when he gets too much time on his hands. Apparently he wanted his shirt off but 1/2 way was good enough. I think I let him walk around with it like this for about an hour before I fixed it. Either way, he didn't care.




This is part of our current fun time due to not being able to go outside. We tried painting and coloring but play dough is his current favorite. Amazing, it entertains him for quite awhile.



Whenever Phil and I stretch or exercise, Wendell is right there with us. Here he is "stretching" with Phil.


This next photo is of the beautiful roses that Phil got me for our anniversary. I'm one of those people who likes flowers every once in awhile and Phil did a great job picking out these beauties. Go Phil!


And our last picture for the day is the funny Wendell up to his antics again. Every once in awhile when he sits with Phil to watch tv he likes to put his hand in Phil's pocket. It just sits there, just keeping warm I guess?




Hope you are all staying warm if you are in Iowa. My mom (who lives in Florida) sends a message that there is a cold front in Florida too, yeah, it's in the 70's.


6 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

70's? Not fair!! Wendell looks like he keeps you very entertained! :)

charla said...

luv the pocket picture! iwish it were in the 70s here, don't think i'll see it for a week!

Heather's Henhouse said...

Correction: Apparently it's in the 50's/60's in Florida. Burrhh.. sooo cold...blahh, blahh, blahh. On a good note, it's going to be in the 20's this weekend. I might have to pull out my shorts and tshirt since it'll feel warm. For sure, Wendell and I will need to get out of the house. We are both going stir crazy here. Any creative ideas on how to entertain a 2 year old?

Sarah Craft said...

Hmmm...ways to entertain a two year old? We moved toys into the kitchen today which allowed Kate a new entertainment venue and gave me a chance to cook and clean. We also ate lunch picnic style in the living room. That spiced up the indoor life. Good luck!

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Beautiful flowers! I laughed out loud at the pocket picture. Austin is in Florida, too. :op I'd take 50's over this anyday!

My neighbor & I took our kids out for lunch to the McDonald's playplace in Waverly today. It required going outside, but it was a fun outing to burn off some energy!

Heather's Henhouse said...

Are there any play areas in Waterloo? Does Burger King off San Marnan have one? I don't think any of our Mac D's has them. Hmm.. good idea's to ponder.