Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 2009

Happy New Year to all!

I hope you are all having a great 2009 and keeping up with those new year's resolutions. I don't really have one but I have been trying to focus on "enjoying the moment", especially knowing that Wendell is growing up so fast and will be 20 before I know it. I want to at least know that I slowed down to enjoy these fun toddler years. This has been an exciting week for me because my life can get back to normal! We had our last Christmas celebration this last weekend and we also celebrated my 31st birthday so I'm officially in my 30's now.

The picture below is, yes, me being silly. This is an "extreme" smile of joy because Phil got me an electric blanket for my birthday. I have been so cold this winter, I had thrown out the idea that we turn up the heat for my birthday but he bought me this throw instead.

And for the next picture: Well, there's more to this story but I'll have to tell you later....
Happy 2009!!!


No comments: