Friday, April 10, 2009

just having a snack..

This post if for family and friends who don't get to see us very often.

I don't usually show video's since my last one came through funny. One of these days I'll figure it out but I thought I'd try again. So attached is a video and Wendell and I just hanging out having a snack.


And here is a picture of me at 21 1/2 weeks (pregnant).. sorry it's out of focus, I took it myself.







I thought I'd update you on what we're going to name her, the baby. I thought I was 90% sure as to what her name would be then I go and type them out and find that I'm not so sure. As of five minutes ago, I was 90% sure that we're were going to name her Harlianne, but call her Harli. But now I'm not so sure.. 'cause I also like Harleyann, but still call her Harley. Wow, now I'd say I'm 90% sure it's going to be Harleyann. Could I just decide and be done with it? Not sure what Phil's going to say about all this... I guess we still have four months to decide.

No comments: