Thursday, June 10, 2010

favorite meal

I think if I ever had to do a top 10 of my favorite meals then this would go on it. It's a mini Thanksgiving feast to me. The only thing missing is the green bean casserole and homemade dinner rolls.
This is stuffed chicken breast, roasted mashed potatoes, carrots and corn.

I have no official recipes for any of this but here is how to do it if you're ever interested in trying it.

Chicken - thaw out a chicken breast or two and pound it out (I have a meat tenderizer), mix up stuffing (I use about 1/2 of box and save the rest for next time). Spread the stuffing over the chicken, roll up and bake about 30 minutes.

Potatoes - peel, and then bake in oven for about an hour. Put them in pan or bowl and mix them up like you do normal mashed potatoes. Baking them gives them an extra roasted flavor.

Carrots - peel, cut, cook then throw in a little butter and brown sugar.


Very satisfying and fairly easy to make!

No comments: