Thursday, October 25, 2012

a race, a football game, and a few silly faces


Well, hello there!

 Wendell loves to bike, Harlie loves to swim, will Ali love yoga? 
 
 
Phil ran in the Grant Wheeler 5k at church last weekend.  He made good time so that's nice.  I wish I could have joined him but my back is still giving me fits.  A year ago I did a triathlon and now I'm barely walking.  Ergg...  I hope by taking some time off I'll be able to get back next spring.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A couple of weeks ago Phil taped at a game in W'loo so we loaded the kids and took them along. 

 
 Although I've seen him tape at games from long ago, the kids never have so it was fun.  But they were more excited about the game then daddy taping.  Highlights were climbing the bleachers to the top, watching the players smash through the Homecoming paper when they ran on the field, watching the ball fly in the sky at kick off, then walking behind the bleachers, seeing an old babysitter in the band, hot dogs and popcorn (how could I say no?) and of course, checking out the bathroom.  On a side note, we happened to be at Columbus which is a Catholic school; but it was pretty neat to hear a prayer before the game started... something we don't see in public schools.

 
 
 
 

Here we went fishing.  Didn't catch anything though.  I'm excited to take Wendell again.  I love to fish, and I think he will too.
 
 
 
 
 

What have we here?  Some serious bedhead.  That was a beehive!
 
 
 
 
 

 Sometimes the kids sneak down to our bed, especially when I'm at work.  Here they both did.
 
 
 
 
What.

1 comment:

Sarah Craft said...

You have a fun, busy, beautiful family! I've really enjoyed your blog posts lately but I'm sorry to hear your back is still giving you problems.