Wednesday, September 25, 2013

almost caught up

I'm almost caught up from the summer... such a relief!  I have at least 2 more posts coming up. Then I can take 'blog' off my to do list.  Yeah!!

Now that the kids are in school, I can actually get something done!!

Kids at school is such a love hate relationship.  I love them, I hate to see them go but I love my time at home too.  It's so peaceful and quiet.  I can complete a thought, talk on the phone, eat lunch when I'm hungry.  When they're all in school I think life will begin to be more 'reasonable'.

I look forward to that day but I also feel guilty for that relief.  I always said I wanted to be a grandma... not so much a mom.  Don't get me wrong, I love it but it is exhausting 24/7 kid centered life.

I feel like I can get some selfish 'me' time back when the kids are at school; something I truly miss.

No comments: