Thursday, September 26, 2013

goofin' around

Always goofin' around.... that's my Harlie.
What do you think, is she just like her mom or her dad?


This silly footstool will be hard to ever get rid of someday, one that folds up would be much more practical.  All of our kids have used it for snacks or the occasionally lunch.  Sometimes when I'm working in the kitchen I have them eat here so we can still keep each other company.  Ali's sure not complaining!



 Shh... don't tell Wendell you saw this.  He was in shock when I took his pictures and INSISTED that I not show it to any friends or grandparents.  I'm just jealous that I don't have one for myself.



 Big brother giving his sis a ride.



 Showing her the ropes.



Any guesses at who this is? 

1 comment:

charla said...

Love the new pics! Keep on posting!!