Monday, November 18, 2013

dirt trail bike riding = hot date

Date night:  on rare occasion when Phil and I get a date night there are only four things that we like to do:  

1.go to a movie (when there is a movie we like)
2. go out to eat (almost anytime, usually Texas Road house)
3. go on a bike ride (when the weather is decent)
4. go shopping (when we have $)

We usually only get to go on a bike ride together about once a year and this year I realized that two of Phil's bikes are basically unfixable and he is bikeless other than his tri bike.  He has been saving up his money for a decent mountain bike as he's really been enjoying riding dirt trails (something we vaguely remember doing when we were dating).  

Anyways, feeling generous (and I desired to go bike riding with him) I suggested he go look at bikes and long story short.. he bought one.  



Here are some pictures that he took on a ride.










Here is a turtle I spotted out at George Wyth.  It looks prehistoric.


I have always wanted to do the annual night ride in Cedar Falls and this year I finally could, with my best bud Phil.  Sorry the picture is so dark.  Thanks to mom who watched the kids!


After seeing Phil's pictures, I took a couple myself.  Nothing too special though.







Phil and I
bike riding

especially on dirt trails

with each other.

No comments: