Wednesday, May 13, 2009

what's new?

This first photo is my little Wendell. Yes, he is INSIDE of the kennel. When we first had Wendell I said that I would never let him play in there.. cause it's Buster's space. But after lots of begging and nagging from Wendell then I let him go in, assuming Buster would go somewhere else to hang out. But usually Buster stays and the two of them have their dog/boy time. Every once in awhile, Wendell even insists that I lock him in. Yes, I will admit for short amount of times I allow this to happen.. only because he (Wendell) starts yelling at me if I don't lock it (seriously). So here, he is, with Buster, just hanging out in his little hide away spot.

This next photo is of the long overdue hair cut that Wendell needed. Phil buzzed it off so he now has a buzz cut. He did very well sitting there for about 20 minutes and then the little hairs starting itching his neck. Of course, I don't have any picture of him after the cut but I'll post some soon. But I think he looks cute, sitting on his little chair with a "cape" (dish towel) on.

And the next photo is of our garden.. Phil just planted a few days ago so it's officially started. We still have the other half to go but he's got a good start. Soon we will be watching the plants grow, weeding, and eventually some fresh produce. Phil knows he'll have to take on most of the work load this year but I'm sure he'll love doing it.. especially with a two year old to help : )
For those of you who don't get to see me often, here is a picture of me at about 25 weeks. I meant to attach it to the last blog entry but didn't get to it.. so here it is a week late.


So that's what's new with us.. what's new with you??

4 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

Hey! I love the cute picture of Wendell in his cape... can't wait to see the new do! :) What's new with us?? We found out today that we're having a boy!! CRAZY!!!

Sarah Craft said...

Great pic of Wendell in his cage...could be a good one to hold onto for blackmail in the future. You know...when kids really get naughty.

charla said...

wendell in the dog cage - did not know about this - it is the 1st time i really laughed in days.

Janice said...

Hi Heather- Like picture of Wendall getting his hair cut. Hope to update my blog soon. have a good day. Jan