Tuesday, September 22, 2009

fussy pants

our daughter has become a fussy pants.. we are on day 3 of fussiness and everyday something different seems to be the solution. but we/i don't figure it out until after i have a headache or am exhausted.

today, she got swaddled and it seemed to be the trick so at least she's sleeping for now.

on a good note she slept from 9:30pm to 6am last night. yeah, sounds great but i woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep right away even though harlie was sleeping (that's the time she would normally request my attention). then i woke up again at 5:30 leaking so i thought i better pump before i burst a milk gland. then she woke up at 6am requesting some breakfast and a diaper change.

phil, the super husband, let me sleep in until 8am so i must admit, i feel rested. however, i was planning to work out this morning and didn't get the energy to get out of bed in time.

1 comment:

Sarah Craft said...

Ummm...I am extremely jealous right now so I probably shouldn't type anything because I don't want it to come off wrong. So I'll just say a big congrats on all the sleep you are getting. :)