Tuesday, May 11, 2010

new menu

I've got a new menu for you!
Calzone, yum, yum!


Saturday - brunch and veggie pizza (which was really good!)
Sunday - gone for Mother's Day, no cooking for me!
Monday - salmon burgers (frozen pack of 4 from Aldi)
Tuesday - meatless spaghetti
Wednesday - talapia (grilled)
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - brats (grilled and hopefully from the infamous meat locker in La Porte City)
Saturday - brunch and chicken (grilled) w/homemade mac-n-cheese
Sunday - leftovers and ribs (grilled)
Monday - leftovers
Tuesday - hot dogs
Wednesday - catfish (fried?)
Thursday - veggie calzone
Friday - leftovers

* most meals will have a veggie on the side such as green beans, corn, peas, or carrots
** on the lunch menu I have some bologna for sandwiches and I also bought supplies to make some bean and cheese burritos


I also have a recipe for you... I will give the 'Heather' version today. let me know if you want the real recipe.

Homemade Pizza Sauce

8 oz. can of tomato sauce (.25 cents at Aldi)
1 tsp. italian seasoning
1/2 tsp. sugar
1/2 can of water (from the can of sauce)
mix together and cook in small sauce pan for 20-30 minutes; let cool a few minutes before putting on your pizza

1 comment:

Julie Ulven said...

Yum! You are making me hungry and inspired to cook! I am making the rhubarb sauce today. I have a stash of rhubarb in the frig.