Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011 is here..

The new year is here and life is the same but different, especially compared to a year ago. Harlie and Wendell have changed so much that it's just incredible. As Wendell exits the rascally toddler stage, Harlie enters it. So far, this has been the best winter I've had in a few years because both kids are old enough to go out and play in the snow.. so we actually spend some time outside.. all bundled like marshmallows. Wendell is already 4, next year will be my last winter with him home, which saddens me.. I think it's just starting to get fun and then he'll be off to school. Harlie is learning to talk and use words so next year I bet she'll be chitter chattering my ear off. And I hope for me.. well I have a lot of plans for the year ahead of me but I'll save that for another time. So I leave you with some pictures to kick off the year.

Our wonderful family...


This first one is me on my birthday... yep, I'm 33 years old now.














Wendell and his baby.. one of his new best friends. Her name you
ask? Well it changes everyday.. so far it's mostly been Lexi, B, and
Jesus.





Phil and "Cooper" our lego dog we've had for a few days now. Don't confuse
this with Odie, Wendell's imaginary dog we "see" every once in awhile.














My sweet girl little girl (except from 5-7pm). Isn't her pony
cute? She can now say 9 words - thank you, all done, dada,
what/what's that?, mama (not for me though) and out.











  1. Ta-da, Wendell got his hair trimmed! Now he looks like a little boy.. not a shag muffin like his dad. : )

No comments: