Friday, September 16, 2011

Heather's to do list

Here is a treasure. 2001.  One of my first real bucket lists.
** I tried to make it big so it was easier to read




When I wrote this I didn't know it was a bucket list and I didn't know what life would bring, but it amazes me that I have this (along with some lovely journal entries/artwork of when I was first married), that my pathetic handwriting is still the same, and the I would still agree with 99% of the things on the list.  As you can see I am not the best speller but at least I can get the point across. 

So that leaves me with a few questions for you. 

What is on your bucket list? 

Guess how many of these things I have accomplished?

What is the most shocking? 

What am I most proud of?


* thanks to Sarah for the advice on how to scan and then post... (save as a jpg)
** coming soon, my high school picture - 10 years ago! oops. I mean 15 : )

4 comments:

Sarah Craft said...

Hmm...Looking at the list I'm going to say you've accomplished 15 maybe 16 of your bucket list items. Most shocking: pierce your tongue and take in the homeless. And paint without glasses? That made me laugh. Most proud of: I'm going to guess either losing weight or reading the entire Bible. But loving Phil each day of your life has got to be a close 3rd. :)

My bucket list? I don't officially have one but off the top of my head... Learn to surf. Visit a tropical destination like Hawaii or Tahiti, etc. Travel overseas to someplace like Italy or Spain. Never count calories. Have a huge flower garden including LOTS of tulips.

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Some things on my life bucket list yet are to tour Israel, take an Alaskan cruise and ride in a hot air balloon.

Becky Bartlett said...

I think I need a bucketlist! Yours was great!

Heather's Henhouse said...

I counted about 13 that I have completed and one of them was having my tongue pierced. Not sure what I am most proud of.. I'll have to think about that.