Thursday, September 1, 2011

How often do you change you clothes during the day?

I just noticed the other day that I change my clothes a lot during the day.  Some reason are obvious - work out attire, going to church, going to work, going to bed... but then sometimes I have my "nice"clothes that I wear in public and often when I come home I put my "comfy" clothes on.  On  occasion I accidentally go out in my comfy clothes and I think, I wonder what people think of me.  Anyways, I figured on average day I change my clothes about four to five times a day.  Is this normal for us stay at home moms? Or am I really addicted to my comfy clothes?  

1 comment:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Sometimes I go through several outfits a day depending on what I'm doing. I also have "public" clothes and "home" clothes. However, oftentimes I don't consider trips to Wal-mart or even sometimes Fareway to be worthy of changing into "Public" clothes. I'm not sure if that means I'm feeling secure or am just plain lazy. :o)