Saturday, December 31, 2011

bucket list

A friend of mine just suggested I start a daily health challenge at

https://challenge.meyouhealth.com/

I am on day three and so far it's been kind of fun, I'm curious to see how long I do it.  I could see it getting old after awhile... although they do have good ideas that are fairly easy.

Anyways, I'm suppose to come up with 3 things on my bucket list and share them.

A few for 2012:

1. safe delivery of baby #3 due at the end of April
2. Peregrine sprint triathlon in August (good recovery goal)
3. get my weight down after the pregnancy
4. keep working on flexibility/core strength training



A few ideas for the long term future:

1. complete an Xterra triathlon (or one on dirt trails)
2. do some more rock climbing
3. teach my kids to be eat healthy/exercise
4. go biking with my mom (and her dog : )
5. do another Olympic tri with 100% effort and no pregnancy : )
6. do a 5k in under 30 minutes


You got can any you want to share?

No comments: