Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter and fun

Recently I bought a basketball hoop for outside.  Something that I hope will be lots of fun for the whole family in the future.  Although I didn't really play basketball, I do enjoy playing/shooting hoops.  So far, I'm not the only to one to enjoy the hoop.  Often when Phil comes home from work, he shoots hoops with the kids for a few minutes. 


The rest of the pictures are Easter.  We didn't travel this year so I decided to color eggs with the kids; later we had an egg hunt and small Easter baskets.  The day started with church but in the afternoon we had some fun outside as the weather was so nice.


I hid Harlie's hat in the bush. 

Wendell got a new book, in an old basket.

him holding an egg

Them looking through their baskets.. filled with candy and fruit.
just a great picture of the two of them.

such a good picture.. too bad I look so darn goofy.  I thought about putting this as my facebook picture but it really does look ridiculous.

me and my new hoop... plus an extra preggo pic... I think I'm officially bigger than the basketball now.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Love the pictures! An getting excited to see you all & the new one soon!