Sunday, April 22, 2012

less than a week!

I am due in less than a week.  How crazy is that!  According to my doctor I am due on Thursday and according to babycenter I am due on Wednesday so take your pick.  I am guessing that baby #3 will come after both dates.  But I have been having some Braxton Hick contractions so maybe that will get things started sooner?

We are 99% ready so I declare that we are ready enough.  We wanted to buy a UNI newborn onesie to bring the baby home in but didn't find one.  Maybe this week I'll venture over to the book store and look .. maybe I'll call first before I drive all the way over, we'll see.   I'd also like to take a picture of Wendell and Harlie with my belly but haven't done that yet.



This weekend has been a great relaxing weekend for our family so that has been so nice for right before the baby comes.  We had a picnic, some frisbee golf, basketball, bike rides, and I even went on a small walk yesterday.  We also got all our grocery shopping done for two weeks so that is done.  It has been so nice to have a breath of fresh air - to have major things done, to feel ready, to feel good/sleep good and just enjoy the time we have now before chaos is back.

I think we're getting excited!!  But it'll all be so much better once the baby is HERE!



2 comments:

Sarah Craft said...

What a series of photos! Love it! I can't wait to hear the news. Enjoy the peace while it's here. I remember someone telling me while pregnant with CJ that the baby is much easier to care for on the inside then when they make their exit. SO TRUE! Blessings to you this week!

Julie Ulven said...

Oh, but it will all work out great. Maybe this little one will just roll with the chaos. Being prepared helps! Keep us posted.