Saturday, March 21, 2009

The big ULTRASOUND appointment




Well, today we had our big ultrasound appointment and we found out that we're having a GIRL! Yes, I can't really believe it yet but we're all very excited. Wendell called it from the beginning. We'd ask if he was going to have a brother or sister and he always said "sis" so I guess we should listen to him more often. We've already bought a few onesies that were just too adorable to pass up. Above is a picture of her face but it's not real clear. Apparently, she was moving around A LOT even though I couldn't really feel it that much. I'm guessing in the next few weeks I'll be feeling more prods and kicks. Well, we know what her name will be but are not sure how we'll spell it so I thought I'd get some of your opinions. Her name will be Harley Rene`, but there are a few ways to spell it. Harley, Harlie, or Harlee. Every time I see them I change my mind on my favorite. Just curious if there are any opinions out there?? And if there is any rhyme or reason to what you pick. Now we just have to wait for her to arrive!







4 comments:

Sarah Craft said...

HOORAY!!! A GIRL!!! I'm not going to be much help with the name because I prefer either Harley or Harlie. Harley is obviously how most people would expect to spell the name but Harlie looks more feminine. Either way, CONGRATS!!!!!

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Yay! I'm going to have to second Sarah on the name thing. Although I generally prefer traditional spellings, I think Harlie does look more feminine.

Becky Bartlett said...

A girl!!! Awesome!! :) I vote for Harlie also!

charla said...

wow, what a way to find out your granddaughter's name! i really like it! as usual i am going to have to go against the grain, i prefer harlee, because i think that is the most feminine and exotic spelling and you already know how traditional i am.