Wednesday, March 11, 2009

boring old life...

I feel like I've been leading a boring old life with nothing to post. I do have a video I want to share but that requires work and also some help from Phil. Even Wendell hasn't really done anything new and exciting that I can think of right off hand. We have some exciting things coming up soon like an ultrasound, decorating the spare room, a couple of road trips, family get togethers, getting the garden going and in a few months adding a new member to our household. I guess for now I should just enjoy the "boring old life" since in August I'll remember these days and miss them. I guess the only other excitement in my life right now is that I'm reading an interesting book about "living in the presence of God", but it's not exactly a fiction novel that keeps me on my toes. For now, I'll just be happy that I have a good life and that there aren't any major issues or problems. Maybe I'll try a new recipe soon to spice things up (hah, hah)... am I old or what? I will say, I'm really look forward to some nice weather here soon. I'm ready for some sunshine on my face and going for walks and to the park with Wendell! Well, enough of this boring old life. I'll keep you posted and try and get the video out to you soon.

1 comment:

Becky Bartlett said...

I'm ready for sunshine, too!! You're completely right... boring is good sometimes. Enjoy! :)