Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Who is that?

Well, I thought I'd show just a few random pictures of Wendell of when he was a baby. Phil and I were looking at some of Wendell's baby pictures the other day and almost didn't recognize him in some of them because he has changed so much since then.

In this first one, I have to laugh at the stroller picture because now his legs hang down the sides. In this picture, it almost looks like he doesn't have legs because they're all bundled up.


















The next picture is when he was 2 or 3 months old and would just lay on the couch looking around. (sometimes, I miss those days : )






















The next one is when he was first born... right after his first bath at the hospital. He had the funniest hair for the longest time. It was all peach fuzz until about a year ago.

















The last picture is in July of 2007. Phil and I both agree that he looks kind of chubby but we don't remember his face being so round.






Well, I hope you enjoyed the picture show. It makes us excited for baby #2 to arrive looking at all these fun pictures and memories of Wendell was a baby.

1 comment:

Sarah Craft said...

Great pics, Heather! Thanks for sharing. Only a few more weeks until you find out if baby #2 is a boy or girl!!!! But I don't need to tell you that.