Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Harlie's First Birthday Party

Harlie turns one tomorrow (August 25th) but we had first big birthday party on Sunday with our family. We had a great time and got some good pictures!

First we have to get the cake ready.. so here is Harlie waiting patiently but giving hints that she's ready for some cake.

Then we have mom frosting the cake and who else but Miss Harlie... watching and waiting patiently.


Then the big day is here. Is it time yet?? It is time yet?


But first we have to open gifts...


A doll? hmm.. not sure what to think about this?


Oh the cake is finally here... and I couldn't resist so I stuck my hand in it before we could even light the candle, put a bib on or for mom and dad to stop me.
Ohh... that looks good mommy! And it was good.. so good that I'm making it again for tomorrow.



1 comment:

Sarah Craft said...

Happy Birthday, Harlie! Looks like a fun party and yummy cake. Can't wait to try some. :)