Sunday, May 29, 2011

Spring 2011

Electronics: I'm sure not always a fan of them as the headlines say, we need to limit them, but it sure does keep them happy when I need a break. As far as the baby swing in our living room.. that will be another post.
















My mom tells me when I was a little kid (about Harlie's age), she didn't see me get into some Peeps and next thing she knew I had taken one bite out of each one and stuck the mallo part in the carpet. I don't think she was too happy with me. So in honor of Easter, she sent me a box of Peeps. Harlie seems to enjoy them.. but she sits in the high chair to eat them. Wendell has no desire to eat one.. although he does like marshmallows.










































































As you can see, we've been playing outside, rain or shine. May was a very interesting month with our weather... and we enjoyed all of it. Note: Kids washing the car is a brilliant idea. I filled a bucket with dish soap and let them wash away.. then I made sure it all got rinsed good. Not sure that is recommended if you have a decent car but mine is old and rustin' up so I didn't care if something happened. ** please excuse my tacky outfit in the above photo, I didn't know we were in Hollywood, meaning, several pictures were taken. But I had to post it because you can see, I was having fun too.




Last picture.. my mom, the bargainholic, who taught me well. She came to visit us (from sunny Florida) and stayed off and on a few days. She does not perk up until she has her coffee so this picture is perfect. The hat, is not hers, she bought it for Wendell at Goodwill. Both kids have loved playing with it and we enjoyed seeing Grandma "dressed up" too.






No comments: