Saturday, July 9, 2011

hmm..

I'm back online for email but I'm not really excited about blogging. It takes a lot of time and often is very frustrating for me. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet but I think I'll continue my break for now. Maybe one of these days I'll just feel the need to post something and I'll start up again. Just the thought of uploading pictures, writing and then editing does not sound appealing. And quite honestly, keeping up on reading everyone elses blogs was starting to just feel like another task on my to do list. Maybe one of these days I'll be sitting around bored but right now, I'm feel busy with life.. and kids. We'll see what happens.. so for now, I'm still off blogging.

2 comments:

J-D-K-G said...

Hey Heather! Saw the article about you and Phil in the Courier. Way to go, guys!

Life of the Lorenzens said...

I was wondering if you were back online and how your month went. I'm sad to hear that you won't be a part of the blogging world, but if it drains you rather than energizes you, then you should definitely not be doing it. I'll miss a regular commentator!

P.S. Cool article in the paper!