Wednesday, July 27, 2011

new addiction

I'm not usually a big coffee fan but I have found that if I drink coffee around 10/11am then I don't need an afternoon nap. Wuweee!!! Right in time because Harlie has been crawling out of her crib lately so I suspect nap time will be more interesting.. and more of a struggle : ( I think I can handle this much better, if I'm not so tired. So, I thank God for this, as when I'm tired.. I'm not fun to be around. The other day Phil bought me an iced coffee from a coffee shop.. so with it being hot out, I might start drinking these too. So I guess coffee is my new friend. Low calorie with high dose of caffeine and a little more "natural" than a can of pop. But some days I might have to drink a pop instead.. I'm still not a huge fan of coffee and after a few days, it gets old... and some days, I'd rather just take a nap.






1 comment:

Sarah Craft said...

I've been drinking a smoothie a day and I think that has helped my energy levels. banana, blueberries or strawberries, milk and ice. Healthy, fast and yummy.