Wednesday, July 20, 2011

new rules

So maybe I'm not done blogging.. I see I am missing out on highlights of my friends life and some funny stories.. and some stories to help beat the heat. But maybe I'll set some new rules..
...like only commenting on blog posts that I really have something to say other than.. " soo cute".. unless it's a new baby that REALLY is sooo cute. So I might limit my commenting to ... well real comments.
And I'll only get on blog world when I really have some free/down time... or need some down time.
And I might not be posting as often.
And I'll just pray then when it/if I'm editing that all goes well. Editing and me just don't get along so it seems to cause issues.
But we'll see.. I don't think I can say good bye totally but maybe just limit myself a little bit to once a week or so.
So.. hope all is well. I do have some thoughts I could post but they'll have to wait.. Wendell wants me to play a game with him and that is more important that blogging so.. good bye for today.
And I won't be spell checking and rereading several times so.. sorry if there are any typos.

2 comments:

Sarah Craft said...

I think only Megan Lorenzen will care about typos. :) Just kidding Megan...kinda. Hooray! I'm glad you're not quitting your blog. We like to hear your funny stories and thoughts too. Kate asks me to play games with her every 5 minutes from the time she wakes at 6:45 a.m. until the time she goes to bed at 8:00 p.m. So I sometimes blog instead of play games. BUT you are right. Spending time with the kids is the most important part of our job!

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Easy, Sarah!! I'm just anal about typos on my own blog.

I'm glad you're not totally quitting too, Heather. And good for you for choosing a game with kids over blogging. I had to tear myself away from the computer this afternoon and do the same thing with Emily. Now I can blog while she's in bed. :o)