Tuesday, August 18, 2009

40 weeks

Well, I'm actually 40 weeks and 2 days pregnant... making me officially 2 days overdue my "estimated" due date. Since Sunday (my due date), I've already felt calm, giddy, relaxed, etc. because I feel like I've made it to the end of my race. I had been kind of bummed about not being able to go running this summer so I told myself that instead of training for a "running" race, I'm training for a "baby" race. And the race is almost done. So that's what I tell myself. In reality, I realize that I still have a lot to do - like the actual labor/delivery and then managing life with 2 kids. But for now, I'll enjoy my calm sense of peace. I'm also officially on leave from work and have completed most of our "to do list" tasks that I wanted to have done. I plan to relax and enjoy my last few days of the simple life. Watch a few movies, go for walks, and read some books are the main things that I hope to do.


So here are some pictures of me. If you'd like to come up with some funny quotes for them, feel free as I was just having some fun on my photo shoot and wanted some fun pictures of me being pregnant.














1 comment:

Sarah Craft said...

Great pics...funny! You look great. I hope Harlie arrives sometime soon and saves you from a life of pregnancy. :) I like your idea of people suggesting captions. I'll see if anything creative comes to me.