Friday, August 7, 2009

quick update

Well, I'm pretty much feeling the same here only a few pounds heavier. I had a doc appt today and nothing has changed since last week. Most likely I will end up with another c-section or induction if I choose (which was useless last time). I see a different doctor next week (mine's on vacation) so I'd like to hear their opinion on the matter.

The weird thing is, that if I wanted a c-section then we could be doing that on Monday, like in 3 days Monday, but that's not the plan so it won't be happening (assuming there are no issues that occur over the weekend). I will at least wait 2 weeks for my doc. to return from vacation, assuming I don't go into labor before then.

Not sure what to think of all this. The questions I need to answer are: how long do I want to continue being pregnant (42 weeks being the longest I can go) and is it worth trying pitosin again even though it didn't do much last time? For now, I'm glad that my doc. is on vacation next week so then I don't really need to decide right away as I'd rather wait for him to return.

That's all for now..

No comments: