Saturday, August 15, 2009

baby hog

Just a quick funny that I have to share. Phil and I were talking last night about how we're getting a bit tired of waiting for Harlie mostly because we're excited to have her here. Anyways, he makes the comment that it's not fair because right now I'm kind of a "baby hog" because I "get to hold her all the time". He of course understands that that is just how it goes but it was still cute and funny to hear him say it. So proud Daddy will be holding his little princess soon!

2 comments:

Sarah Craft said...

Phil has an interesting perspective. Perhaps he could make up for lost holding time after the baby is born and you nap. :)

phunt said...

I would be more than happy to! And in my defense, I was making a reference to how hard it was for the baby to seem real to me at this point. Basically, I was saying I will be the most excited when I finally get to hold her.