Friday, March 26, 2010

7 months

Yesterday Harlie turned 7 months old. I can't believe how fast she's growing and changing. Phil and I were just saying the other day that she's entering that in between stage of baby and toddler.. a little bit of both as she's becoming more mobile.





The latest news is that she has a tooth starting to pop through her gums. It's her top tooth coming through and possibly a bottom one as well. She's still trying to army crawl in very short distances. And she has just discovered that she can kind of pull up on things and loves to stand while we hold her hands for balance.
I'm still trying to give her the basics of baby food and she now either refuses to open her mouth or she completely splatter spits it's entire contents right back at me. I have ventured out and tried a few fruits and veggies but she has no interest in eating food.
Wendell continues to love and play with her. She's starting to be able to get to his toys so he get a little possessive with his toys. Although he has no problem with taking toys from her so we're just starting to work on the concept of sharing toys. (any tips out there from some of you with a little experience in the sharing department??)
Harlie still sleeps good at night for the most part. Some nights we have Wendell and Harlie waking the other up with crying so that's not fun but they're pretty good about going back to sleep. (Of course I'm at work half the time so it doesn't affect me quite as much).
I've had Harlie outside a few times this spring and so far she loves it. She rarely makes a peep when she's out and sometimes falls asleep when we're in the stroller.

This was supposed to be another picture of Harlie but we couldn't go without a little orneriness from Wendell as apparently he thought I needed a picture of him as he jumps in front of the camera.

Gotta love 'em....

2 comments:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

She is getting big! What a little stinker about baby food. Maybe she'll just be like Lincoln and pretty much skip over it. I'd maybe try the baby puffs or Cheerios and see what she does.

Oh yeah, and let me know about the sharing thing, too. I don't know how many times a day I chastise Emily for taking toys away from Lincoln.

charla said...

oh that hair! oh the memories it brings back!