Tuesday, March 9, 2010

yeah, yeah, boo, boo

I'm so excited to announce that I have bought a new bike (yeah!) and a double bike trailer/stroller (double yeah!). The stroller/trailer was an awesome find by Phil. He was looking at the swapsheet and found this for $75. The previous owners said they only used it a few times and it still looks brand new. They had never used the stroller part so I had to take it out of the packaging. And to the right is my new bike... which I totally bought on impulse and with love at first sight. It's a hybrid meaning it has comfort but also has some pizazz for going fast. I love that it stands up so high so I don't have to lean over to ride, has a comfy seat, and the handle bars are extra thick making it easier to grip. The gear shifts are a little different where they go up by number and with pushing a little lever.




And here is the boo. Our alley way (the primary way to get to our house) is super muddy and just saturated with water. We can hardly get in and out without peeling out in the mud.


And here is our lovely driveway. It used to be nice and clean; perfect for riding tricycles, drawing with chalk, or cleaning out my car. Now I don't even want to step on it. Just today, I declare I'm not parking in the garage anymore because it's just dragging mud in there and that will be a major pain to clean out.


One last boo goes to the forecast for this week. Now that I have my stroller I want to just take the kids out for some fresh air. But with rain in the forecast then I don't think we'll be going outside to play much. We'll see, I might just have to pack up and go to the mall or something to walk.

No comments: